Looking for an extended warranty for your Mazda? The insurance experts at CARCHEX can help you find the best extended warranty for your car. We specialize in helping drivers find comprehensive coverage at the most affordable price. In fact, the average monthly coverage cost of a CARCHEX Vehicle Protection Plan for a 2007–2014 Mazda is just $76.*
Why a Mazda Extended Warranty Is Worth the Cost
You probably purchased your Mazda vehicle due to factors like reliability and affordability. If these things are important to you, you chose correctly. Mazda has one of the highest reliability ratings of any car manufacturer and one of the lowest costs of ownership.
But even reliable cars will require repairs, and if the factory warranty on your Mazda has expired, an extended warranty can help you avoid steep bills. A low monthly payment can easily fit into your budget, but a $3,500 transmission replacement on a six-year-old vehicle may be a different story.
So if you plan on keeping your Mazda beyond the life of the factory warranty, an extended warranty is a good choice.
Mazda Factory Warranty Basics
New Mazdas come with:
- A 3-year / 36,000 mile limited warranty
- This covers defects in materials and workmanship on any part original to the car
- A 5-year / 60,000 mile powertrain warranty
- This covers the engine, transmission, and front and rear drive systems
Keep in mind that in order to be covered by the limited and the powertrain warranties, you must have your Mazda serviced at an authorized dealership. Another key limitation of the Mazda factory warranty is that it only covers parts that are original to the vehicle or certified Mazda parts.
Determining Cost of a Mazda Extended Warranty
The price of an extended warranty depends on the amount of coverage you get.
You can purchase an extended warranty from the manufacturer, which can be an expensive addition to your car’s monthly payment and also restricts where you can take your car to be repaired.
Another option is to purchase a third-party extended warranty from CARCHEX. The price of an extended warranty from CARCHEX depends on the amount of coverage and the length of time you need it.
CARCHEX offers flexible extended warranties at an affordable price. Our Extended Vehicle Protection Plans include:
- Affordable payment plans that can comfortably fit into any budget
- Consultative customer service so you don’t have to worry about haggling or high markups
- Your choice of repair facility so you can stay with the mechanic you trust most
- A No-Haggle, Low Price, Everyday GuaranteeTM and a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with your used car warranty—or you don’t pay
Here’s a quick look at the five levels of Vehicle Protection Plan offered by CARCHEX. We offer many protection plans within each coverage level.
Can You Afford Your Mazda Repairs?
If your Mazda factory warranty has expired, then you’ll be responsible for paying out of pocket to cover the cost of repairing your vehicle. When those timely and unexpected repairs come up, will you be able to afford the bill? Here are some expenses commonly reported by Mazda drivers:
- Clutch replacement—$465–$1,994
- Head gasket replacement—$691–$3,263
- Front strut / shock absorber replacement—$105–$836
If the answer is no, then you’re not alone. Extended warranties can provide peace of mind once a manufacturer’s warranty runs out. It’s much easier to budget for a low monthly payment than it is to fork out $3,200 for an unexpected repair.
Mazda owners trust CARCHEX extended warranties for more reasons than their affordability.
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Trip interruption protection
- Towing and rental car coverage
- An A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Endorsements from industry leaders like Edmunds, CARFAX, RepairPal, Pat Goss, and Thoroughly Reviewed
Call Now for Your Free Quote
Get a free Mazda extended warranty quote in just seconds. Call us at 866-261-3457.
CNN Money: money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2015/10/20/consumer-reports-most-reliable-brands/4.html
Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/extended-warranty-contract-service-companies/carchex-in-hunt-valley-md-23015869
Motor Week: http://www.motorweek.org/features/goss_garage/
*Figure accurate as of May 2017. Average monthly coverage cost is based on the average total price of the Vehicle Protection Plan over a four year coverage period. Actual monthly payments will vary per plan’s payment policy. Individual pricing is subject to change based on the combination of make, model, year, and mileage as well as coverage level and term length.