Are you shopping for a Nissan extended warranty? CARCHEX can help you understand your coverage options and find an affordable Nissan extended warranty price for you.
In fact, the average monthly coverage cost of a CARCHEX Vehicle Protection Plan for a 2007–2014 Nissan is just $65.* Read on to learn more.
What Is Covered by a Nissan Factory Warranty?
Here is an overview of Nissan's certified factory warranty coverage:
- 36-month/36,000-mile limited vehicle coverage
- 5-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
- 2003-2010 Nissan cars are equipped with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) also have a 10-year /120,000 mile CVT limited warranty extension
While this may seem like enough coverage, most Nissan owners don't realize that Nissan factory warranties are generally limited in what parts they cover.
Don't let your original factory warranty expire and be stuck paying for expensive auto repairs out-of-pocket.
Is an Extended Nissan Warranty Worth It?
Nissan owners may have noticed the low consumer reviews that the Nissan brand has received over the past couple of years due to faulty transmissions and poor customer service.
On average, Nissan owners can expect to pay $7,600 in maintenance costs over a 10-year period.
Repair Pal estimates that Nissan owners will pay $371 in annual repair expenses if they don't have an extended warranty to cover some of the cost.
Here's a breakdown of common Nissan repairs:
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement—$210–$437
- Tie Rod End Replacement—$236–$432
- Heater Hose Replacement—$193–$256
Don't be left stranded if your manufacturer's warranty has expired or doesn't cover your repair. If you want to stay protected against expensive out-of-pocket costs at the auto mechanic, an extended warranty offers the protection you need.
Affordable Nissan Extended Warranty Prices at CARCHEX
When shopping for an extended warranty, the primary goal should be to find superior protection that fits your budget. At CARCHEX, our goal is to give Nissan owners the best extended warranty price with great coverage.
CARCHEX offers several flexible and customizable vehicle protection plans within the following coverage levels:
Benefits of a Nissan Extended Warranty from CARCHEX
In addition to our affordable payment plans, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your warranty.
Take a look at some of our additional benefits:
- Consultative customer service—We provide a 24/7/365 direct quote engine that allows you to view your warranty quote online while speaking with one of our customer service representatives. We also proudly boast a 99.9% customer satisfaction rating and an A+ score from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Choice of repair shop—Unlike most factory warranties, CARCHEX has partnered with 30,000 repair facilities across the U.S. so you can take your vehicle to a shop that you can trust.
- Additional auto warranty benefits—Our Vehicle Protection Plans offer great benefits, such as emergency roadside assistance, rental car benefits, towing, and trip interruption services.
Call CARCHEX for Affordable Extended Warranty Protection
At CARCHEX, we make shopping for an extended warranty easy. Our consumers can be sure that the professionals at CARCHEX place "Customer Experience Before All."
Getting an quote for your Nissan extended warranty price is free, fast, and easy. Call us today at 1-866-261-3457.
Better Business Bureau: http://bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/extended-warranty-contract-service-companies/carchex-in-hunt-valley-md-23015869
Consumer Affairs: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/nissan-consumer-affairs.html
Repair Pal: http://repairpal.com/nissan
Your Mechanic: https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/the-most-and-least-expensive-cars-to-maintain-by-maddy-martin
*Figure accurate as of May 2017. Average monthly coverage cost is based on the average total price of the Vehicle Protection Plan over a four year coverage period. Actual monthly payments will vary per plan's payment policy. Individual pricing is subject to change based on the combination of make, model, year, and mileage as well as coverage level and term length.