CARCHEX, the industry-leading provider of direct to consumer automotive products and services, is pleased to announce that it has ranked 24th on the Selling Power “50 Best Companies to Sell For” list. Each year, the corporate research team at Selling Power magazine assembles and publishes its list of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For. This year is the 15th consecutive year the list has appeared in the magazine.
“CARCHEX is a dynamic selling environment that is both supportive and competitive,” said Jason Goldsmith, CARCHEX CEO. “Our technology enabled approach, in-depth sales training and consultative sales process give our Vehicle Protection Specialists the tools they need to be successful. Our sales representatives are the true ambassadors of our brand and often the first experience that consumers have with CARCHEX. We firmly believe that if we invest in their well-being and success that they will take that same care with each and every customer.”
Companies are evaluated in the following areas:
- Customer Growth and Retention
- Hiring, Compensation, Sales Training, and Enablement
- Company Recognition and Reputation
The list includes companies of all sizes, with sales forces ranging from fewer than 100 salespeople to companies with sales-force numbers in the thousands.
Selling Power magazine founder and publisher Gerhard Gschwandtner says the companies on the list support excellence in sales in the following ways.
1. They support salespeople via coaching, training and offering sales-enablement solutions. Salespeople are a vital asset for any company. They must be trained and coached in order to develop their talents and prioritize their selling activities.Top companies also invest in sales-enablement technology solutions that help salespeople operate more effectively and productively.
2. They keep salespeople motivated. To attract top salespeople, companies must have a straightforward and streamlined approach to compensation. Companies that truly excel also come up with inventive and creative incentives to keep salespeople positive and inspired.
3. They create an active selling culture. To salespeople, time is an asset. Every minute they spend in front of customers is an opportunity to close a deal and further the success of the individual and the group. Great sales organizations don’t burden salespeople with too many administrative activities or leave them to find their own leads without support from marketing.
CARCHEX is the premier provider of direct-to-consumer automotive products and services including auto warranty, pre-purchase inspections, auto insurance and auto financing. The company serves as a consumer advocate throughout all stages of the car buying, selling and ownership process. Protecting automotive consumers for over 16 years and providing exceptional customer service has translated into an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. For more information about CARCHEXCare Vehicle Protection plans and For A Smarter Way to Do Car…, visit www.CARCHEX.com
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power magazine, the leading periodical for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Selling Power Inc. produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters, as well as a five minute-video series featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 2.0 Conference.
– See more at: http://baltimore.citybizlist.com/article/296202/carchex-featured-on-selling-powers-50-best-companies-to-sell-for-list#sthash.wgQUrjaN.dpuf