If you’re in the market for an Acura extended warranty, we can help you find a plan that’s right for your driving habits and budget. Keeping your car protected for the long haul can be simple and painless with plans from third-party dealers like CARCHEX.
What Does a Basic Acura Warranty Cover?
If your Acura is just a few years old, you’re likely still under the manufacturer’s warranty. Here’s an overview of what one includes:
- Four-year or 50,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty
- Six-year or 70,000-mile powertrain limited warranty (includes hybrid powertrain)
- Eight-year or 100,000-mile high voltage battery capacity warranty
- Five-year or unlimited-mile rust perforation limited warranty
- 15-year or 150,000-mile seat belt limited warranty
- Federal and California emissions warranties
Note that when your Acura warranty expires, you’re responsible for covering the cost of all repairs on your own.
How Much Does an Acura Extended Warranty Cost?
The price of an extended warranty from Acura depends on a few factors, including:
CARCHEX offers affordable, comprehensive coverage for Acura drivers with our Extended Vehicle Protection Plans, and our team of experts will work with you to find the plan that suits your budget, needs, and driving habits.
Take a look at some of the other perks CARCHEX customers enjoy:
Car Buying Tips: https://www.carbuyingtips.com/warranty.htm#reviews
Thoroughly Reviewed: https://thoroughlyreviewed.com/car-warranty/extended-car-warranty-company-reviews/
**Refund methods vary by state. See extended service plan for complete details, including refunds, exclusions and limitations