Trying to decide if extended car warranties are really worth it? An extended car warranty can protect you from unexpected repair costs and give you coverage that your original factory warranty may not offer.
Keep reading to learn about the industry-leading protection plans at CARCHEX and what factors you should consider before getting an extended car warranty.
Three Reasons Extended Car Warranties Are Worth It
You may not think that purchasing an extended warranty for your vehicle is necessary. However, when your original factory warranty expires, you will be left having to pay for any expensive repair costs.
Here are three reasons why buying an extended warranty is worth it:
1. Peace of Mind
Regardless if you have a used or new car, extended warranties are perfect for people who need extra coverage or who cannot afford the expense of unexpected repairs. Once a factory warranty expires, it might be difficult to afford expensive vehicle parts.
Purchasing an extended auto warranty, such as an industry-leading plan from CARCHEX, eliminates this source of anxiety and protects against costly repairs.
Unlike manufacturer warranties, extended car warranties provide unmatched flexibility. For instance, CARCHEX allows customers to take their cars to any authorized repair shop while a warranty from the manufacturer usually requires the car be taken to a specific dealership.
Purchasing a third-party warranty also allows vehicle owners the ability to shop around for the best deal and find affordable coverage. CARCHEX proves its worth by finding the highest-rated warranties and giving you a variety of options to choose from.
3. Additional Benefits
There are other ways car warranties prove their worth and help customers out of stressful situations. Roadside assistance, rental cars, towing, trip protection, and affordable payment plans are just a few of the benefits you receive when you buy a car warranty with CARCHEX.
What Is Covered Under a CARCHEX Extended Warranty?
Unlike your manufacturer’s warranty, an extended warranty can provide more comprehensive coverage for a longer period of time. At CARCHEX, we provide five levels of coverage with different protection plans within each level.
Take a look at the chart below to compare our Vehicle Protection Plans.
Benefits of an Extended Warranty from CARCHEX
In addition to our comprehensive vehicle coverage, we also boast our A+ customer service rating from the Better Business Bureau, showing our commitment to providing top-notch customer service.
We also provide:
- The ability to choose your own repair facility—We have partnered with over 30,000 repair facilities in the U.S., so you can choose the licensed repair location of your choice. Unlike a regular factory warranty, you won’t be required to visit one dealership or specific repair shop.
- Claims paid directly to the repair facility—With our extended Vehicle Protection Plans, we pay your covered claims directly to the repair facility, so you won’t have to wait for a reimbursement.
- Additional auto warranty benefits—Our coverage provides additional perks like emergency roadside assistance, rental car services, towing, and trip interruption benefits.
- 24/7/365 direct quote engine—Our instant quoting system allows you to view your quote and coverage options while simultaneously speaking to one of our customer service representatives.
- A 30-Day Money Back Guarantee—If you are not satisfied with your warranty for any reason, you may contact CARCHEX within 30 days to get a full refund on the purchase price.*
Call CARCHEX for Your Free Extended Warranty Quote
If you are still wondering whether car warranties are worth it, consult the experts at CARCHEX to find the most competitively priced and high-quality vehicle protection plans on the market.
Call us at (866) 261-3457 to get an extended car warranty today.
Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/extended-warranty-contract-service-companies/carchex-in-hunt-valley-md-23015869
*Refund methods vary by state. See extended service plan for complete details, including refunds, exclusions and limitations.