When you need a GMC comprehensive extended warranty on parts between your front bumper and your back bumper, CARCHEX can get you the best deal. When your limited GMC manufacturer’s warranty expires, extended coverage will protect you from expensive repairs and help cover the costs of routine maintenance.
What Is GMC Bumper to Bumper Coverage?
According to GMC, their comprehensive warranty covers parts and labor for original factory parts located between the front bumper and the back. This coverage extends for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase on new vehicles. Benefits of the manufacturer warranty include:
- No deductible
- Parts and labor coverage to correct defects in materials and workmanship
- Towing to a GMC dealership for service
- Transferable warranty to the new owner if conducted during the warranty period
For GMC certified and pre-owned vehicles, the terms are different. Comprehensive coverage is covered for only a 12 month/12,000 mile limit.
The following items are not covered under this warranty:
- Tire damage or wear
- Damage due to bedliners
- Damage due to accident, misuse, or alteration
- Collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, riot, explosion, or objects striking the vehicle
- Misuse of the vehicle such as driving over curbs, overloading, racing, or other competition (proper vehicle use is discussed in the owner manual)
- Alteration or modification to the vehicle, including the body, chassis, or components
- Coverages do not apply if the odometer has been disconnected or altered
- Damage or corrosion due to environment, chemical treatments, and/or aftermarket products
Before your warranty expires, talk with a CARCHEX representative about extended warranty coverage for your GMC.
Benefits Of An Extended Warranty
Over time, your GMC will need repairs and replacements beyond the scope of your limited 3 year/36,000 mile coverage. Consider getting an extended warranty in place to protect your GMC from the front bumper to the back before your original warranty expires. For new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles, CARCHEX has five personalized plans that can meet your needs and budget.
See your comprehensive benefits extend from five to seven years longer. In addition to repairing the main power and electronic systems of your car, an extended warranty from CARCHEX also offers the following benefits:
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Rental cars
- Gas delivery
- Trip interruption service
- Diagnostic fee coverage
- Part repair and replacement
Your Extended Warranty Specialists | CARCHEX
At CARCHEX, our team of experts has researched every angle to get you the best prices on a GMC extended warranty for many components between the front and back bumpers. We boast an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and take pride in our “Customer Experience of All” philosophy.
Getting a customized quote online is fast, easy, and free. Call CARCHEX at 866-261-3457 today.
Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/extended-warranty-contract-service-companies/carchex-in-hunt-valley-md-23015869
GMC CPO warranty: www.gmcertified.com/certified-benefits/used-car-warranty