The Hyundai bumper-to-bumper warranty covers several issues that could arise in a car, including electrical, mechanical, and interior issues. But Hyundai’s factory is limited to just a few years of protection, and not all repairs are covered. We’ll help you find great protection for your Hyundai at the best price. Keep reading to get peace of mind on the road.
Hyundai Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty: What’s Covered?
Each new Hyundai is covered by a standard Hyundai warranty that is referred to as bumper-to-bumper coverage. Typically, this coverage lasts for either 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
A comprehensive Hyundai warranty includes protection for:
- Audio systems
- Air conditioning
- Adjustments to the vehicle
- Wear items
- Full powertrain
While the bumper-to-bumper terminology suggests your car is comprehensively covered, think again. Several areas are not protected by Hyundai’s factory coverage, which means that several components such as interiors, tires, and oil systems aren’t covered at all. You’ll have to pay out of pocket for any of these repairs.
What to Expect When Your Warranty Expires
When your warranty expires, there is one thing that you can count on: All repair and maintenance costs will fall to you. Like most cars, Hyundai vehicles tend to need more repairs in their later years (after their factory warranties have expired).
You bought your Hyundai because it’s extremely reliable and you want it to last. A Hyundai extended warranty can cover major and minor costs and may be the best option for your vehicle over the long run.
Hyundai Extended Warranties
An extended warranty is a great idea if you want to maintain peace of mind and keep your Hyundai on the road for as long as possible. Benefits of extended warranties include:
- Coverage for more parts than are covered by a factory warranty
- Coverage for more time than is offered by a factory warranty
- Warranty terms that are often customizable to your needs and wants
- Affordable monthly payments
Why Get an Extended Warranty
Ask yourself these three questions to determine whether you need an extended warranty:
- Are you interested in keeping your car for a long time or selling it at some point?
- If you’re planning to keep your car for years to come, you’ll want protection after your factory warranty expires.
- If you think you might sell your car eventually, an extended warranty is an excellent way to boost resale value. Many extended warranty providers offer warranties that can be transferred from owner to owner.
- With an extended car warranty, you are paying for peace of mind. If and when you incur a massive repair bill, the cost doesn’t come out of your pocket.
- Your car will not stay new forever. Eventually, your car will probably need a major repair. If you pay into an extended car warranty, you will never have to cover these costs on your own.
Check out the cost of these common car maintenance and repair issues and determine whether or not you are willing or able to cover them on your own.
Get More with an Extended Warranty
To protect yourself from high repair costs, consider an extended warranty with CARCHEX. We offer much more protection than the Hyundai bumper-to-bumper warranty, and our coverage lasts far longer. An extended warranty from CARCHEX can keep your car covered past the 5-year, 60,000 mile limit of your Hyundai bumper-to-bumper warranty. We provide much more flexible coverage in the process.
CARCHEX offers competitive Vehicle Protection Plans that fit your exact needs and budget. Here’s a look at the five levels of coverage offered by CARCHEX:
Our CARCHEX Care Plan Benefits include 24/7 roadside assistance and towing. Check out a few of our benefits:CARCHEX has been offering extended car warranty service for nearly 20 years. With an A+ customer service rating from the Better Business Bureau, great value and flexible options to fit your needs, it’s easy to see why CARCHEX is rated at the top of the industry.
Find great coverage for your Hyundai by getting a free quote online or calling CARCHEX toll-free at 866-261-3457 today.
Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/extended-warranty-contract-service-companies/carchex-in-hunt-valley-md-23015869
Thoroughly Reviewed: https://thoroughlyreviewed.com/car-warranty/carchex-reviews/