Looking for more information about your Infiniti warranty? The experts at CARCHEX can help you understand what’s covered, what the Infiniti factory warranty limits are, and how to make sure you—and your wallet—are covered when your manufacturer’s warranty coverage expires.
Keep your vehicle on the road longer with the right knowledge.
What Is Covered by My Infiniti Factory Warranty?
When you purchase a new Infiniti, it will come with a factory warranty. Though some warranty plans differ depending on the model and year of your vehicle, this is a snapshot of what most new Infiniti buyers receive:
- 4-year / 60,000-mile basic coverage
- 5-year / 50,000-mile emission control coverage
- 6-year / 70,000-mile powertrain coverage
- 7-year / unlimited-mileage corrosion coverage
- 10-year / unlimited-mileage seat belt coverage
Additionally, Infiniti offers optional extended warranty plans, including:
- 4-year / 60,000-mile genuine Infiniti accessories basic coverage (valid when purchased at time of vehicle sale)
- (Up to) 7-year / 100,000-mile Infiniti extended protection plan
When these warranties expire, you will be responsible for paying the full cost of parts and labor when your Infiniti needs repairs or replacements.
How Much Does It Cost to Repair My Infiniti?
Unfortunately, Infiniti cars don’t come with the strongest track record for reliability and low repair costs. Infiniti owners have reported paying as much as $1,100 for valve cover gasket replacement and more than $1,300 to replace the front wheel bearings. Considering an Infiniti warranty will help protect you from unexpected expenses.
US New and World Report gives Infiniti 2.5 out of 5 stars for reliability because of recalls on the fuel system and air bags—problems that can’t be ignored if you want to make sure you keep your car safe and on the road for as long as possible.
Here are some other Infiniti issues and their related costs:
- Infiniti M56 owners have had to pay $280–$378 for a spark plug replacement
- Infiniti M30 vehicles typically need a brake caliper replacement, which can cost between $359 and $971
- Infiniti Q70s occasionally require brake rotor replacements, which can cost anywhere between $309 and $716
The good news is that you can cover your vehicle and these repairs with an extended warranty, saving yourself a lot of stress—and money—over the long term.
Is an Infiniti Extended Warranty Worth It?
If your Infiniti warranty is about to expire, or you’re just looking for extra peace of mind on the road, a third-party extended warranty is a great option for you.
A study by Consumer Reports indicates that 84% of extended warranty owners had all of their claims honored, and 82% said they’d buy one again.
Here are just a few additional benefits of buying from a third-party provider over a dealer:
- Save Money—Third-party companies are not restricted by manufacturer-set pricing and most will work with you to find an affordable plan that meets your needs. Additionally, an extended warranty can save you money when paying for repairs in the future.
- Customize Your Coverage—Unlike Infiniti factory warranties, you can customize most third-party plans to your driving habits and budget.
- Use a Mechanic You Trust—With an Infiniti warranty, you will be required to take your car to a specific dealership for service. The best third-party coverage will let you choose your own repair shop and bring your vehicle to a place you trust.
- Get Money Back Guarantees—Find a warranty that provides a satisfaction guarantee, just in case you are not happy with your purchase. Most dealers do not offer any money-back guarantee.
Get a Vehicle Protection Plan from CARCHEX
If you want to extend the life of your Infiniti beyond your factory warranty term and make sure your Infiniti is covered by the most comprehensive warranty available, then choose the experts at CARCHEX.
We’ve been keeping drivers safe and on the road for nearly 20 years with our wide variety of coverage options and affordable monthly payments. In fact, the average monthly cost of a CARCHEX Vehicle Protection Plan for a 2007–2014 Infiniti is only $89.*
Our team will work with you to customize a plan to your needs and budget. Take a look at our five different vehicle protection plans below:
Benefits of an Extended Warranty at CARCHEX
In addition to our affordable, customized coverage plans, we also provide:
- A Commitment to Service—We promise customer experience above all and ensure that our customer’s needs are met every day. CARCHEX is backed by an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has a a 99.9% satisfaction score from our customers.
- 24/7/365 Direct Quote Engine—Our instant quoting system allows customers to speak with one of our Vehicle Protection Plan specialists and simultaneously view coverage online. Customers can perform product comparisons, view contracts, and access auto warranty benefits.
- Your Choice of Repair Facility—With over 30,000 repair facilities in the U.S., you have the ability to choose the licensed repair facility of your choice.
- Additional Auto Warranty Benefits—CARCHEX offers programs that include emergency roadside assistance, rental car benefits, trip interruption benefits, and more.
Call Now for a Free Extended Warranty Quote
Don’t wait until your original factory warranty expires before getting extended coverage. An Infiniti warranty will keep your wallet and your vehicle protected, but make sure you consider third-party coverage options in addition to what the dealership provides. Get an affordable extended warranty from CARCHEX today.
Call us at 866-261-3457 for your fast, free, and easy quote.
Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/
Consumer Reports: http://www.consumerreports.org/used-car-buying/when-an-extended-car-warranty-is-worth-it/
Auto Guide: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/05/should-you-buy-an-extended-warranty-for-your-car.html
*Figure accurate as of May 2017. Average monthly coverage cost is based on the average total price of the Vehicle Protection Plan over a five year coverage period. Actual monthly payments will vary per plan’s payment policy. Individual pricing is subject to change based on the combination of make, model, year, and mileage as well as coverage level and term length.