While an Audi factory warranty will cover you for four years, are you prepared to cover the out-of-pocket costs for your car repairs once that warranty expires? Learn why buying an extended warranty for your Audi can save you time, money, and trouble in the long run.
What Is Covered by My Audi Factory Warranty?
With a new vehicle limited warranty on your Audi car or SUV, you are covered for the first four years or 50,000 miles of your vehicle, and you are entitled to:
- Your first scheduled maintenance service at 5,000 miles or 12 months for free
- 12-year limited coverage on corrosion perforation
- 24-hour roadside assistance for four years
Your Audi factory warranty is a basic powertrain warranty that only covers certain parts of your vehicle, like the engine and transmission.
Do I Need Extended Coverage for My Audi?
Just a few short years ago, Audi was called a “sinkhole of service costs.” Cars were breaking down and owners without Audi extended warranties were on the hook for expensive trips to the repair shop.
Common Audi problems included:
- Oil leaks—Audi engines are known to leak from valve covers, causing a fire hazard for owners and becoming a risk for the engine.
- Faulty turn signals—With older Audis, the hazard switch can malfunction, causing the turn signals to stay on or stop working.
- Exhaust leaks—Most Audi models have a flexible joint in the exhaust that is prone to wear and tear over time, ultimately leading to leaks.
Even though the Audi brand has increased in reliability, the factory warranty has stayed the same, leaving Audi owners with the burden of paying for expensive repair costs.
When these repairs are necessary, the cost to fix a luxury car will be higher than most. You don’t want to be strapped with outrageous bills once your factory warranty term ends.
Cost of Audi Repairs
When it comes to extending the life of your vehicle, it’s key that any necessary repairs be completed in a timely manner.
When problems pop up, will you be able to cover the cost of repairs if your factory warranty has expired?
Here are some problems commonly reported by Audi drivers:
- A4 owners have reported needing a head gasket replacement—a cost as high as $3,566.
- Q5 drivers have paid as much as $978 for ball joint replacement.
- Q7 drivers have reported needing to replace valve cover gaskets for as much as $1,236.
By purchasing an extended warranty through a third-company, such as CARCHEX, you can save money on these repairs and get the affordable coverage you need, long after your Audi factory warranty expires.
Why Should I Get an Extended Warranty Through CARCHEX?
Audi powertrain and bumper-to-bumper standard warranties only last for four years, or 50,000 miles. The team at CARCHEX can help you find the right extended warranty plan for your Audi car or SUV and can save you money in the event that an unexpected repair is necessary.
Buying a CARCHEX Extended Vehicle Protection Plan can ensure that your Audi vehicle is covered beyond the life of your Audi factory warranty. Below is a look at the five levels of protection we offer, with many plans available within each level.
What Is Covered Under a CARCHEX Protection Plan?
When you choose an extended warranty from CARCHEX, you can be sure that you’re getting the right coverage for your Audi vehicle and the best deal on an extended warranty.
Our most basic warranty will cover engine, transmission, and drive axle components, while our highest vehicle protection plan will provide bumper-to-bumper coverage of your vehicle, from your engine and transmission to your braking, steering, and heating and cooling components.
In addition to comprehensive vehicle coverage, CARCHEX also provides:
- Low monthly payments with no money down
- Plans that can be customized to your budget and driving habits
- Terms and time frames that suit your needs
- Hybrid component coverage
- Easy-to-understand contracts
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- A 99.9% customer satisfaction rating
Benefits of a CARCHEX Extended Warranty Plan
When you buy an extended warranty from CARCHEX, you can expect to see a variety of benefits. Our goal is to provide you with the best customer experience possible and get an extended warranty for your Audi factory vehicle at an affordable price.
Some industry-leading benefits offered by CARCHEX include:
- Affordable Payment Plans—Spending $3,000 to fix your transmission is never as manageable as an affordable payment plan with CARCHEX.
- Claims Paid Directly to Repair Shop—There is no need to wait for reimbursement when you make a claim. We pay the auto shop directly so it’s fast and convenient for you.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee—If you are unhappy with your service, you can contact us within 30 days and get your money back.
- Coverage All Over the United States—We work with more than 30,000 licensed repair shops so you’ll be covered for repairs almost anywhere across the U.S.
Call Us for Your Free Extended Warranty Quote Today
CARCHEX has been an industry leader for nearly 20 years, and our consistent, exceptional customer service has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Our team will work to find the best extended protection plan for your Audi vehicle at a price you can afford.
Get a free extended warranty quote today by calling CARCHEX at 866-708-9971.
CNN Money: money.cnn.com/gallery/autos/2015/10/20/consumer-reports-most-reliable-brands/3.html
Consumer Reports: www.consumerreports.org/cars/highlights-consumer-reports-2015-annual-auto-reliability-survey/