Warranties for Infiniti brand cars are offered through a variety of companies and dealers, but knowing the best Infiniti extended warranty prices will help you make the right decision for you.
At CARCHEX, the average monthly coverage cost of a Vehicle Protection Plan for a 2007–2014 Infiniti is just $89.* Keep reading to learn what's covered by an Infiniti extended warranty.
Determining the Cost of an Infiniti Extended Warranty
The price of an Infiniti extended warranty will depend on factors like the model and age of your car, your driving habits, and whether you're still under the manufacturer's warranty.
This price also depends on the amount of coverage you need and the quality of your warranty provider.
While you can purchase an extended warranty from the manufacturer, this can be an expensive addition to your car's monthly payment and restrict where you can take your car to be repaired.
Another option is to purchase a third-party extended warranty from CARCHEX. The price of an Infiniti extended warranty from CARCHEX will depend on the amount of coverage and the length of time you need it for.
Benefits of Infiniti Extended Warranties from CARCHEX
CARCHEX offers flexible extended warranties at an affordable price. Our Extended Vehicle Protection Plans include:
- Affordable payment plans that can comfortably fit into any budget
- Consultative customer service so you can make sure your plan fits your specific needs
- Your choice of repair facility so you can choose the mechanic you trust most
- Claims paid to the repair facility so you don't have to wait for reimbursement
- A 30-day money back guarantee to ensure that you're completely pleased with your Infiniti extended warranty
CARCHEX Extended Warranty Plan Options
Like most vehicles, Infiniti cars are covered by a manufacturer's warranty for a limited time. When that coverage expires, you're left on the hook for expensive trips to the repair shop.
CARCHEX offers several flexible and customizable plans so you can keep that money in your pocket. Those plans include:
- Titanium Coverage—This is the highest level of protection for your Infiniti and covers bumper-to-bumper repairs. The longest term available is seven years.
- Platinum Coverage—This is the highest level of component coverage available from CARCHEX, meaning that the contracts specify what is covered rather than what is excluded.
- Gold Coverage—This warranty covers all major vehicle systems and is ideal for an Infiniti that has more than 60,000 miles. Under this plan, you have coverage of the braking and steering components, fuel delivery system, electrical system, AC components, engine, and transmission.
- Silver Coverage—This is for auto owners who want just a little bit more coverage than a basic powertrain warranty. Your fuel delivery components, electrical components, air conditioning components, engine, transmission, and drive axle are all covered under this plan.
- Bronze Coverage—This plan is perfect for an Infiniti owner looking for a little bit of coverage and protection for basic components like the engine or transmission.
In addition to our flexible protection plans, we've created an online warranty marketplace to help you shop around and compare companies. Compare our different coverage levels below:
Is an Infiniti Extended Warranty Worth It?
If your manufacturer's warranty expires and you're not covered by an extended warranty, you're responsible for paying car repairs out-of-pocket. The longer your car is on the road, the more likely you are to experience the need for these kinds of fixes. Did you know that replacing a valve cover gasket (a repair commonly seen by Infiniti drivers) can cost as much as $1,000?
Currently, Infiniti models score a 2.5 out of 5 stars for reliability because of recalls on the fuel system and air bags. This low reliability rating can't be ignored when it comes to planning for the future and protecting yourself.
However, the good new is that an extended warranty can protect your wallet and your peace of mind when those expensive and untimely repairs come up.
Our motto at CARCHEX is Customer Experience Above All. That's why the Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ customer service rating. We work with you to make sure our protection plans are affordable and tailored to your needs, budget, and driving habits.
We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you're not satisfied with your warranty, you won't have to worry about losing any money.**
Call CARCHEX Today for an Extended Warranty Quote
Getting a quote on an Infiniti extended warranty price is free, fast, and easy. Just call CARCHEX today at 866-261-3457.
Better Business Bureau: bbb.org/greater-maryland/business-reviews/extended-warranty-contract-service-companies/carchex-in-hunt-valley-md-23015869
US News and World Report: https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/infiniti/q50/reliability
*Figure accurate as of May 2017. Average monthly coverage cost is based on the average total price of the Vehicle Protection Plan over a four year coverage period. Actual monthly payments will vary per plan's payment policy. Individual pricing is subject to change based on the combination of make, model, year, and mileage as well as coverage level and term length.
**Refund methods vary by state. See extended service plan for complete details, including refunds, exclusions and limitations